Montag, 26. März 2012

Back online


This probably feels like it did sitting in Karl-Marx-Stadt 25 years ago watching TV broadcasted by stations in West Germany. Not allowed but everybody does it. So I got picked up at the hotel this morning after running on the threadmill .... Not tomorrow anymorrow. Tomorrow I'll go outside, the weather was really nice outside around the office there was a really nice breeze and noise and smog isn't really bad there. I had a real nice time too, I met a lot of great people. Very refreshing since they are very young and the oldest one received his master degree and joined the team in IBM right after that. So everybody is there 2-5 years ago, 40% woman-60% men, very very talented team. I am very impressed by the motivation and talent. And everybody is very nice to me as well. How wever at 5pm the revenge for being up over 30 hours and only sleeping 5 hours after that came like a hammer. So I had to take a walk for a coffee.
So guess where they took me today, since we had a conversation about spicy food yesterday. "Red pepper" is the name of he restaurant. Take a look what we got. 
Starters:  cold Noodles and Chicken
My favoriute tonight: Freshwater Fish with hot pepper and hot chili








Veggies: Tofu and some green vegetables in egg suace
Frog with lotus root, bamboo shoot


Sweet rice with lotus seed

This was all very good.








And now I need to run to a late night meeting. I can only imagine now how much the team sacrifices with the time difference especially to the US.
Have a good night
Bodo

1 Kommentar:

  1. Glad to see you are back online.

    The Fish with chili looks great. Staring at the "frog" dish I wonder where the frog is. But maybe I don't want to know :D

    AntwortenLöschen