Freitag, 23. März 2012

Goodbye


Yeah, I know what you will tell me, but still ... please listen to "Visions of China" by Japan while reading. It's such a beautiful song.



It's very unfortunate, the only thing my kids make a connection with China is poison. Thanks to all the media and teachers. Poisoned toys, poisoned whatever. It's sad.
I have finally packed  at least part of my stuff. And did say goodbye to my kids. It's so hard, I don't know they may get to the age where they realize that you are gone for a week.or it's because they feel it is far away and dangerous. I don't know why but this time it seems really hard. For all of us. I am not even gone but already miss them. Just in case you haven't seen everybody yet, here we are....


Something else I didn't think of before if you are going to a big airport and somebody wants to pick you up who haven't seen you yet you can take a picture of yourself when leaving the house or at the airport and just mail it. And even on Shanghai airport, you will be recognized.
See you tomorrow.
Oh and if you find a little package in Breuningerland, its the birthday present for my father, .... which was today.

1 Kommentar:

  1. your kids have to watch more Kung-fu and martial arts movies, so they know that China is much more... giv'em a start with Mulan and Kung-Fu Panda and then move on to Tiger&Dragons :P

    AntwortenLöschen