Freitag, 30. März 2012

Sun and Sand

Breakfast
Farewell with Fish
  Food, again. I know what you are trying to say, this was the first time I had breakfast in the hotel.Then a colleague left IBM and we had a farewell luncheon. Actually, apart from the fact that it was delicious, the whole Restaurant was full of Post-Its with feedback. A good idea, I thought. One comment: "I feel sorry for the Fish, but I am a cat."
Feedback in Fish Restaurant

 So look, how sunny it was in the morning. And now its dusty and all the sand from the desert blows into the city. 


On my way to work



  And after working until 8pm, we got "Hot Pot" at a 70s style Restaurant. So I am stuffed like a chicken. I need to go to bed, if I get up early I have a couple of hours to go to Forbidden City and Tian'an Men Place. My plane leaves at 7:25pm. As much as I did like it ere and I amde a lot of friends, I am looking forward to get back home to see my kids.







1 Kommentar:

  1. Have a safe trip home, but make a ton of pictures on your sightseeing tour!

    AntwortenLöschen